Friday, November 9, 2012

The one thing I want to change in my life is..

Procrastination! I have hung out to long with this vice. I want to complete more goals. Since moving to Maine everyday is a new adventure. With so many new things to do my old habit of procrastination is growing. Why? I revisited a great book that I purchased titled "Eat that Frog" by Brian Tracy. The author instructs readers to go after that big ugly thing that is staring you in the face. There is no going around the things that need to be done. If we go and do the big one right now we will have time to do more things. If I could rid myself of procrastination the sky would be the limit of what I could do.

Who knows with more to do list done I can actually spend time learning about the trees I hurry past when I walk my dog thru the beautiful trails in Maine!

No comments:

Post a Comment