Tuesday, November 6, 2012

As President of the United States my 1st act would be.......

As president of the United States my 1st act in office would be Implementing nationwide Greenhouse communities. Millions of people are starving from lack of nutrients. Foods laden with fat and starch are often empty of nutrition. A Healthy body must consume whole foods. Whole foods are foods that are unprocessed and unrefined or processed and refined as little as possible. Fruits and vegetables are whole foods. Also raw honey,non-homogenized milk and organic grass feed meats. Unfortunately many know about their need for whole foods but are not easily able to access these foods due to where they live. My act would ensure that a greenhouse is in walking distance to every citizen of the United States.

I want to ensure my readers that I am not running for office yet but I am trying to write a blog post each day thanks to the blog prompts provided by www.blogher.com


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment