Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The last compliment I received was today.

I don't remember receiving lots of compliments when I was young. I remember lots of corrections. It was not until my early 20's when I met my husband a wonderful, honorable,strong,wise,tall and handsome guy that I begin to receive compliments. Every time I was in his presence he would compliment something about me. It took me a moment to receive this as genuine since I was not accustomed to this. Now at 22 years of married bliss my husband has not wavered. It might not be everyday but I continued to hear "you are beautiful, I am a blessed man, thanks for being my wife"
There is a scripture that says "He will restore all the years the locust have eaten". Over these years my old empty bowl of no compliment is now a full over flowing fountain.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment