Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The beginning of the day

I am a morning person. I enjoy watching the sunrise, being the 1st one up and inhaling the crisp morning air. Daylight savings is appreciated now. It makes the morning walks easy. Walking my dog in the morning is not just a duty but a great benefit to me. I get exercise and I've met a lot of neighbors. Most mornings I begin with prayer, praise and reading the bible. Next I take a walk, today as I walked I thought of all the people that I was thankful for. Since we just moved here a few months ago most of the people on my list are miles away from me. Yet because of my morning walks I have actually met a lot of new friends. The beginning of the day is the best part of my day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment