Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A wonderful snowy 1st Christmas in Maine

Wow! This is probably the first time I did not hope for snow and it came anyway. Oh how beautiful it is. It truly made our 1st Christmas here in Maine special. My hubby showered the whole family with special gifts including a meaty bone for our furry friend. We prepared tasty dishes from the Food Network's Christmas issue. We sat down by candle light and Christmas music to feast. The children finished the evening gaming and texting. My hubby and I played a game of cribbage on his new board. Since he is such a awesome teacher, I won the 1st match. Merry Christmas babe! Thankyou Lord for your son's Amazing birth and because of Him everyday is a gift to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that you beat me on my first game of new cribbage board, but I must be a good teacher :-) luv'd it!

    ReplyDelete